These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of bravetrips.com’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use bravetrips.com’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
SECTION 1 – GENERAL TERMS
Unless otherwise stated, bravetrips.com and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on bravetrips.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://bravetrips.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://bravetrips.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://bravetrips.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://bravetrips.com
Redistribute content from bravetrips.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
However, you are allowed to freely hyperlink to any content of bravetrips.com webpage.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. bravetrips.com does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofbravetrips.com, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws bravetrips.comshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- bravetrips.comreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to bravetrips.com a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
SECTION 2 – BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Send a non-refundable deposit of 35 % of the tour fare. On receipt of your deposit, we will confirm your reservation of your safari.
Final payment (65%) is due not later than 30 days prior to departure. On receipt of full payment, we will send vouchers, safari information, clothing list, etc. Please ensure that you receive the information before you leave on safari.
Cancellations are only effective on receipt of written notification. If cancellation is prior to 30 days before departure your deposit is forfeited. If your cancellation is made after the due date for full payment of your tour fare, 100% charges will be levied.
Should you fail to join a safari or join it after departure or leave prior to its completion, no safari fare refund can be made.
Please be aware that these safaris may take you into close contact with wild animals. Attacks by wild animals are rare, but no safari into the African wild can guarantee that this will not occur. Neither the company, nor their employees, nor agents can be held responsible for any injury or incident on the safari. Please note that the camps are not fenced.
Anti malaria precautions should be commenced prior to departure. Please consult your doctor for specific advice. If you are a contagious disease carrier, you must let us know when booking your safari.
Insurance to cover for cancellation and curtailment, medical, baggage and money, emergency evacuation back home; gratuities to guides and staff.
Neither Brave Trips (to be referred to also as “the Company” later in this document) nor any person or agent acting for, through or on behalf of the Company shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any cause whatsoever and without restricting the generality of the a foregoing shall particularly not be responsible for loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions contained in its brochure or other literature, loss or damage caused by delays, sickness, theft, injury or death.
In addition the Company shall have the right at any time at its discretion to cancel any safari or the remainder thereof or make alteration en route, accommodation, price or other details and, in the event of any safari being rendered impossible, illegal or inadvisable by weather, strike, war, government or interference or any other cause whatsoever, the extra expenses incurred as a result there of shall be the responsibility of the passenger. The Company may at its discretion and without liability or cost to itself at any time cancel or terminate the guests booking and in particular without limiting the generality of the a foregoing it shall be entitled to do so the event of the illness or illegal or incompatible behavior of the guest, who shall in such circumstances not be entitled to any refund. The person making any booking will, by the making of such booking, warrant that he or she has authority to enter into a contract on behalf of the other person included in such a booking and in the event of the failure of any or all the other persons so included to make payment, the person making the booking shall therefore assume personal liability for the total price of all bookings made by him/her.
Changes to schedules
Although every effort is made to adhere to schedules it should be borne in mind that the Company reserves the right and in fact is obliged to occasionally change routes and camps on safaris as dictated by changing conditions. Such conditions may be brought about by seasonal rainfall on bush tracks, airfields and game areas, by migrations from one region to another, or airline or other booking problems, etc.
While the company uses it best endeavors to ensure that all accommodation is available as planned, there shall be no claim of any nature whatsoever against the Company for a refund either in the whole or part, if any accommodation or excursion is unavailable and a reasonable alternative is found. If the guest is unavailable to use any service provided in the itinerary, then there are no refunds due.
It is a condition of booking, that the sole responsibility lies with the guest to ensure that they carry the correct comprehensive travel and medical insurance to cover themselves, This insurance should include cover in respect of, but not limited to, following eventualities: cancellation or curtailment of the safari, emergency evacuation expenses, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, damage/theft/loss of personal baggage, money and goods.
Brave Trips, including their representatives, employees and agents will take no responsibility for any costs, losses incurred or suffered by the guest or guests dependents or companions, with regards to, but not limited to, any of the above mentioned eventualities. Guests will be charged directly by the relevant service providers for any emergency services they may require, and may find themselves in a position unable to access such services should they not be carrying the relevant insurance cover.
We will do our utmost to keep to the prices published. Should increases be forced on us by National Parks fees, airlines, exchange rates, etc. we reserved the right to surcharge without notice, up to a maximum of 100% of the tour fare.
We cannot be held liable for any delays or additional costs incurred as a result of airline not running to schedule.
If anyone lies about his or her age we reserve the right to terminate the safari without compensation.
Any traveler under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent, unless specific authorization had been obtained from Brave Trips.
No children under 5 years of age may travel on Brave Trips scheduled tours.
Payment of the deposit or any other partial payment on a safari constitutes consent by the guests covered by that payment to all provisions of the conditions and general information contained in this document whether the guest has signed the booking form or not. The terms, under which you agree to take these safaris, cannot be changed or amended except in writing signed by an authorized Director of the Company.
This Terms and Conditions document is made subject to and shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the country in which the safari took place.
SECTION 3 – OTHER STATEMENS
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.